Feng Shui began as a Chinese belief in living a positive life. It started off as the placement of your home (the land it was located on and geographically.) and soon evolved into a more complex way of life. Many now believe in the placement and lifestyle of the interior to help in different aspects of feng shui. Below are some great tips to help you begin your journey living in a positive-flowing household.
For those who are struggling in a relationship or possibly still looking for love, you may want to consider trying basic feng shui techniques. By using simple items you can purchase at many stores such as candles, crystals, and oils you will increase the vibrations of your home; opening up a more sensual aura.
For placements, you will want to place an image of you and your lover in the South West corner of a commonly used room of your home. If you are currently single you will want to replace that with something in a pair (two of something alike.) this will draw the likelihood of closeness into your home.
If you need a boost and want your home to feel more energetic, here are some great feng shui tips to get you on the right track.
– Open your windows to allow fresh energy to fill the room. If it is hot outside, simply turn on fans throughout the home.
– Add the color red around the room. By painting a room or adding red décor you will boost the energetic feeling throughout the room.
– Clear out the clutter. Having a clean and clear room will make it feel more airy and open. Your mood should instantly be affected causing you to feel a boost of energy within.
A feng shui tip is to also remove the television from your bedroom as this will create a larger energy flow throughout the room. I know this may be a difficult task for many who enjoy laying down to TV or a movie before drifting to sleep, but this method may help the room feel overall energetic.
Who doesn’t want to feel joyful in a room with a happy aura within it? A happy atmosphere can leave us feeling both lively and healthy. By following a couple of simple tips, you are on the right track to reducing depression and lack of happiness.
– Do not use harsh chemicals in the home. Keep it clean with natural cleaners, or mild antibacterial products.
– Make your house a place where many happy photos and memorabilia are placed. A main focus should be on the living room, kitchen, and Eastern section of the home.
A feng shui tip is to place a water fountain in the Eastern section of the home as well. The water must be kept clean always as this represents the happy aura flowing throughout.
Feng shui can be simplistic or incredibly elaborate depending on how far you wish to take it and for which reasons. Do the research and try new things until you have a comfortable home flowing with positive vibes!
Leave a Reply